End of Tenancy Steam Cleaning
Combats dirt, grease & grime, odours, stains, limescale, mould, dust mites, bacteria, viruses and more
At the end of a tenancy agreement, we understand that the landlord and letting agent can be fairly uncompromising when it comes to the cleanliness of the property being vacated.
Outgoing tenants will expect their deposit to be refunded in full, while landlords want the reassurance that their property has been left in good order, so our End of Tenancy clean is perfect for:
- Tenants that want to leave the property clean, and claim back a full deposit, but would struggle to find the time (or enthusiasm) to do a good job after they have moved their belongings out
- Landlords & Letting Agents that would like to offer a property that looks great & smells fresh in preparation for new tenants.
This service is focused on creating a clean, sanitised environment, with special attention to certain must-haves such as stain removal to carpets, and spotless kitchens & bathrooms. Each room will be checked for any belongings left behind (which can be collected, returned or disposed of according to requirements).
The full home, or particular rooms or areas cleaned, we are happy to offer you a service catered specifically to your requirements. You only have to ask!
End of Tenancy cleaning
Professionally cleaned for you, without the use of chemicals:
- Bedrooms surfaces, wardrobes, floors, skirting boards, mirrors, doors, walls, windows, ledges
- Living & Dining Rooms surfaces, floors, skirting boards, windows, doors, walls, ledges, tables
- Bathrooms surfaces, cabinets, floors, skirting boards, mirrors, sinks, showers, baths, toilets, walls, doors
- Kitchens surfaces, ovens, appliances, cupboards, doors, walls, frames, floors
- Corridors/Hallways floors, skirting boards, walls, doors, tables, ledges
- Conservatories floors, walls, doors, windows, ledges, roof material, glazing bars, gutters
You’ll be amazed at how clean your home will feel!